St Mark's BB

Page 1

About 1920

These photos were taken at St. Mark's old Rectory, it was on the corner of Brownstown Road and Armagh Road.  Old Rectory Park housing development now occupies the site.

The clergyman holding the walking stick was the current Curate, the Rev. Bertram B. Smyth, to his right on photo is Canon Francis M. Morean,  A new housing estate was built beside Old Rectory Park, all the areas were named after past Rectors of St. Mark's, they are:  Crawford Park, Fitzgerald Park, Hobson Park, Moeran Park, Millington Park.

St. Mark's First Page  

St. Marks Band

St. Mark's BB P1

St. Mark's BB P2

St. Marks Scouts

Main Menu Page