McCrory Collection

Page 3

Denny's Factory offices in Obins Street just before demolition.

The old bandstand in the Pleasure gardens.

Church Place, above and to the right of gateway was Dr. Carson's home and surgery, this building has been demolished making way for the new Public Library.

Row of houses on Carrickblacker Road just before demolition.

St. Mark's Church Band at youth parade, the building is Wades in Watson Street.

William Street on left showing St. Patrick's R.C. Church, Thomas Street on Right showing Thomas Street Methodist Church.

This is the last of thirteen  'Salt-Box'  houses built by Lord Mandeville in 1851.



Errol McCrory Poem

Back to Main Menu